(TORONTO – June 10, 2019) The Toronto Smartphone Film Festival (TSFF) has announced today that
Samsung Canada will be a partner for the 2019 festival, providing Samsung Galaxy S10 devices to film-making finalists to use while shooting their content for the 48 Hour Film Challenge. In addition, Samsung Canada will feature and demonstrate the Galaxy S10 at the TSFF Pre-Launch Event on June 20, 2019.
Mingu Kim, the Executive Director of TSFF, expressed his excitement on collaborating with Samsung Canada for TSFF’s 8th year. “I am pleased to be working with many new institutions this year. We are confident that Samsung Canada will provide great challenges and excitement to the participants of the 48-Hour Smartphone Film Challenge. TSFF will continue to advance for new challenges.”
Tickets can be purchased for individual dates or for the entire festival at a discounted price via Eventbrite.
Volunteer inquiries are currently being accepted at email@example.com.
TSFF Pre-Launch Event
- Time & Date: Thursday June 20, 2019 - 7:00 pm
- Location: George Brown College (230 Richmond St. E., Room 201)
8th Annual Toronto Smartphone Film Festival
- Time & Date: June 21-23, Friday/Saturday - 7:00 pm, June 23, Sunday - 3:00 pm
- Location: Innis Town Hall (2 Sussex Ave., Toronto)
Korean Parallel Smartphone Film Festival Special Presentation
- Time & Date: June 22, Saturday – 2:00 pm
- Location: Korean Canadian Cultural Association (1133 Leslie St., North York)
For more information, visit www.smartphonefilm.ca or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (416) 840-7015.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Cheung, TSFF Publicity