Become a Volunteer!
Volunteers are an essential and important part of our festival. We rely on the goodwill of our volunteers who donate their time and experiences to help run this unique film festival.
All Festival volunteers must:
• be eighteen years of age or older
• commit to completing at least one full festival day for the 2018 Festival
• be prepared to attend an orientation session (orientation session date and time will be notified to qualified applicants only prior to the 1st festival date)
• have good English-language comprehension and strong verbal communication (being able to speak a second language is an asset)
• be friendly, helpful team players who are supportive, respectful and professional when working with a diverse and talented group of volunteers and staff!
For more information, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or call (416) 840-7015.
*All applicants must be 18 years of age or older. Volunteers are required to attend an orientation session. Deadline to apply: June 1, 2018.